Thursday, October 20, 2011

Coming and Going

Weird title, I know. I just wanted to emphasize what has come to PMOEC this fall and what is going on today. This fall has been one of the best seasons I have had in my experience at Pok-O and the staff has been responsible for so much of that! I have been screaming this from the mountain tops and, more pertinent to the internet readers, the soon to be published 'Pok-O-Press, but I'll say it again- THE STAFF HAS BEEN GREAT! Groups have benifited from their knowledge and we have benifited from having such a comfortable community. And now, as we hit the home stretch of the fall season, they are preparing one of the most unique Haunted Homestead programs that I have seen. Its late notice, I know, but those of you in the Willsboro area should come out between 7-9 Friday for the scary stuff, 4-6 on Saturday for family activities and then again Saturday from 7-9 for the scary stuff.

This weekend, I will not be participating in the Haunted Homestead as this year's annual meeting of the New York State Outdoor Education Association begins today and runs through Sunday. I will be leaving in a few hours to attnd this years meeting and hope to give you an update (or two) from the meeting.

On that note, lets commit to this relationship- I will do my best to get more posts up and you will do your best to read them. Fortunately we are both doing our part today, but stick with me and keep an eye on the Pok-O community through this visual eye. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment